MAKE A DONATION
We are working now to raise money to:
- Provide toys for children in need at our annual holiday toy giveaway.
- Support all our training programs for young adults.
- Pay stipends to our Fresh Futures students in summer employment.
- Support our aquaponics training project in Jacksonville, at the Weaver Center for Community Outreach that was launched in 2017.
- Support our efforts to help entrepreneurs at the Beaver Street Enterprise Center, our core city business incubator.
- Support our international efforts to alleviate poverty throughout the world, through the Desmond Tutu Program to End Global Hunger.
GIVE BY CHECK
If you prefer to mail in your contribution we are located at 1131 N. Laura Street, Jacksonville, FL 32206
If you have any questions, please call Debra Dixon at 904-355-0000, ext. 402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Community thanks you for your donation!
"A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 800-435-7352 and webpage www.800helpfla.com and ch#10360. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state."