Beaver Street Enterprise Center
Our Beaver Street Enterprise Center is a full-service business incubator in northwest Jacksonville, an area that has been economically distressed. It won national honors as Business Incubator of the Year in 2010, and has helped launch several multimillion dollar companies.
BSEC provides client tenants with professional office space, receptionist services and technical assistance with preparing marketing strategies, implementing business plans and assisting with professional networking opportunities. The Center also offers a robust coaching program for business owners throughout Duval County. Some essential servicds include:
- Entrepreneurial workshops, one-on-one coaching, seminar and technical assistance for startup businesses
- Business mentoring by successful business owners, attorneys, accountants and marketing professionals (available from startup through mid-growth stage businesses)
- Financial literacy relating to business growth and forecasting, credit coaching, and writing financial plans for investors
- Strategic location for Enterprise, Empowerment and Hub Zone status
- Below market leasing rates with no Common Area Maintenance fees (“CAM”)
The Beaver Street Enterprise Center offers a number of programs to help tenant businesses succeed. Partners include the Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC), SCORE, the SBA, Chamber of Commerce and other organizations to provide services and guidance to businesses within the incubator.
For more information, visit bsecenter.net.