Beaver Street Enterprise Center
Our Beaver Street Enterprise Center is a full-service business incubator in northwest Jacksonville, an area that has been economically distressed. It won national honors as Business Incubator of the Year in 2010, and has helped launch several multimillion dollar companies.
BSEC provides client tenants with professional office space, receptionist services and technical assistance with preparing marketing strategies, implementing business plans and assisting with professional networking opportunities. Some essential support opportunities offered include:
- Entrepreneurial workshops, seminar and technical assistance for young businesses
- Business mentoring by successful business owners, attorneys, accountants and marketing professions is available from startup through mid-growth stage businesses
- Financial literacy relating to business growth and forecasting, microloans, and writing financial plans for investors.
- Strategic location for Enterprise, Empowerment and Hub Zone status
- Below market leasing rates with little to no exposure to Common Area Maintenance fees (“CAM”) due to state funded assistance
The Beaver Street Enterprise Center offers a number of programs to help tenant businesses succeed. Partners include the Florida Small Business Development Center at the University of North Florida, SCORE, the SBA, Chamber of Commerce and other organizations to provide services and guidance to businesses within the incubator.
For more information, visit bsecenter.net
Inc. Magazine Features